Partner With Us
Pultron has a close-knit group of channel partners that have operated with integrity and trust for a growing average of 15 years – and we are wishing to expand our global reach.
Our partner validation process broadly covers due diligence in these areas:
• Mutual alignment of company strategy and objectives
• A shared view on the market attractiveness and opportunity
• Credible local industry knowledge
• Company capabilities relevant to the market and our technology
• Proven sales and distribution capabilities
• Involvement of key company leaders
Pultron brings these contributions to the partnership:
• Price-performance leadership
• Excellent Quality Assurance practices supported by our ISO 9001 accreditation
• Approvals and test data supported and academic credibility
• Reference projects and case studies across multi geographies and multi applications
• Research & development capabilities for new product development
• An innovative mindset and culture
• A dedication to long-term goals
Pultron typically provides the following on-going support:
• Pre-sales technical support
• Composites advice
• Post-sales technical support
To learn more about our capabilities and how Pultron can help your organisation achieve its goals, please contact our technical sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner Research Programme
Pultron is committed to pioneering smart alternatives for structural materials.
Pultron has formal and informal strategic partnerships and research programs with professors and universities in Canada, USA, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, and the United Arab Emirates.
Pultron’s Composite Material Research Laboratory has a consistent program of fundamental and advanced research – supported by our experienced in-house team, who also regularly collaborate extensively towards academic publications and product standards and codes.
Pultron welcomes research proposals associated with GFRP pultrusions and its applications and to find ways of providing support and encouragement for students and independent researchers
To learn more please contact us on email@example.com